You heard it right! NKOTB also known as New Kids on the Block are going back on tour! I had to share this because I was one of those crazy NKOTB fans! I had the scrapbook and everything. At night I used to go to sleep to with their cassette tape playing in my boom box and dream about marrying Joey! LOL In fact the very first concert I ever attended was to see New Kids on the Block and believe it or not my big brother Corey took me! Decked out in my vest and black hat I thought I was the coolest thing getting to go and being taken by my big brother! Even cooler I thought... my brother let me go with him to McDonald's to eat afterwards. That's one of my favorite memories I have of my brother and I growing up. Well they are going on tour again so it seems and will be announcing it in the next few weeks. (Yes I totally want to go!) LOL its going to be hilarious seeing a bunch of 30-something women going crazy over a bunch of 40 year old men re-enacting their boy band moves! Hahaha Hahaha! Too funny!
For more info on this reunion:


1 comment:
You were so cute Summer! Love Corey's tight rolled jeans.
Post a Comment