skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My favs for the Regis & Kelly Beautiful Baby Search
These are my favs.... tell me what you think! She should win right? :-) I've entered her every year and so far no luck, and next year is the last year she is eligible. I wish it was a personality contest too because she would win hands down.... not to mention she's the smartest two year old I've ever met! Now of course they receive over 100,000 entries each year so I'm sure the chances of getting picked are slim, but either way to me Kaylea is the most beautiful baby! And by the way - I think her blue eyes are turning brown and green (hazel like her mommy's!)
1 comment:
Just wsaw your daughter's pic on Regis & Kelly's gallery page! I entered my son as well! Didn't know if you saw it on there or not. T
Post a Comment