Last week Kaylea had a sore throat (actually I think it was hand-foot-mouth) and two days ago her ear turned out infected ... behind her ear where her piercing is... it was pretty bad. We took her to the doctor and they gave us some prescription antibiotic cream to put on it. Sixty dollars and two days later she is doing much better.... it is healing and will continue to heal as long as we can hold her down and keep her still long enough to put medicine on it!
Anyways, last night we were putting Kaylea to bed and like every night we said our prayer. Eric added onto our normal prayer and asked God to help her boo boos feel better. And Kaylea said, "Daddy I really want my boo boos to go away." And he said, "They are sweety they are getting all better!" Then she got a big smile on her face and said, "¡FANTASTICO!"
I love it! It really pays off to let your kids watch Dora! She is learning spanish and its so cute. Sometimes I will say, "Whats the magic word?" and she says, "Please, Por Favor!" And every day when Eric picks her up at my mom's house she calls me on the phone and says, "¿Que pasa, Chica?"
Kids pick Spanish up so easy... Ex. - me when I was a kid. Of course I was immersed into Spanish because we lived in South America. So I'm thinking as she gets a little older and into Elementary school I'd like to get her into a school that has a Spanish Immersion program so that she can learn spanish even more! What are your thoughts on teaching your kids another language? Have your kids been in a Language Immersion program? Any tips you have to share are welcome!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment