
I really believe Kaylea has the gift of being an artist... much like my mom and myself (as a graphic artist). She is always very observant and she notices the tiniest little details. Example, my mother had gotten a calndar from a chinese restaurant and hung it on the wall. Kayle acame over the next day and it was the first thing she noticed. But she didn't just notice the calendar. She also said, "Look, Pandas!" oh and wait for it.... "and bamboo trees!" What two year old notices stuff like that? Really? I don't think I knew what a bamboo tree was when I was two?
So my little Picasso came into the bathroom the other morning to show us the self-portrait she had drawn on her little Dora Magnetic Sketch toy. She said, "Look Daddy I draw Kaylea!" I kid you not there is two eyes a nose and a mouth! She's only two years old people! I think that is observant, amazing, and incredible! Once again she has me totally in awe!
You may want to start collecting some of her artwork now - I'm sure it will be worth more as she gets older! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment