"Mommy I really wish I was a music singer when I grow up. I know! Daddy could play the Xylophone, you could play the Turn Tables and I could be the Music Singer! Oh I wish I was!"
Talking about Kaylea's upcoming birthday I asked her what kind of cake she wanted. "Chocolate" she said. I hollered in to Eric who was in the kitchen, "Think we should get her an "I-C-E-C-R-E-A-M" kind? (spelling it out so she wouldn't understand) Kaylea said, "Mommy, do you mean ice cream?!" And she started giggling.
Watching cartoons with Daddy Kaylea pondered about diapers. "Daddy, I tink diapers are for babies, and they itch me too. I really tink they are for babies." Eric replied, "I think you're right... then you will need to learn to use the potty right?" Kaylea said, "I will Daddy, I really will."
Then today Kaylea was at Mimi's house sitting on the potty trying to go pee pee again. She tried for a really long time and then said, "Mimi, I tink da pee pee is playin' hide an seek or sumptin?"

No comments:
Post a Comment