Well its day TWO and I thought I'd update you on my progress. This morning I worked out with my personal trainer at 7am. I got nauseated and light headed.... who knew that 10 lunges would make my legs sore and that the Stair Climber machine would make me feel like throwing up! LOL Whew.... I'm going in tomorrow to do more cardio! And Thursday and Friday too!
I weighed before my workout this morning and the scale said I'd lost 4 lbs! (All water weight of course) but still cool! After my workout I lost another 2 lbs! LOL
So far everything is going good and I have alot of energy! I feel great! Best of all Eric is really helping me along the way. Those of you who think you have the best husband out there... sorry you haven't met Eric. Last night he went to the grocery store for me and took my suggested meals list and bought some stuff that I could eat. Then he got out the George Foreman (which we haven't used in years) and made me a grill chicken breast. He sprayed it with an Asian Spice spray that he found and it only has 10 calories and then grilled it. Then he cut it in half and weighed my portions on our ebay scale LOL. I could eat half a chicken breast and a serving of cottage cheese. He arranged it all on a plate for me and brought me my dinner. YES, I know... I owe him big time! And I don't know if it was just the fact that I was so hungry, but a half a chicken breast never tasted sooooo good! It was juicy it had flavor and it was gone within 5 minutes! haha!
So I am very optimistic today! Now I know its not good to weigh every day... I just wanted to weigh the first day after I'd been on the diet. After I weighed this morning after my workout, Eric took the scale and hid it from me. This way I can only weigh myself when I go to the doctor's office on Mondays. It will be much more encouraging then! Keep those prayers coming!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WAY TO GO ERIC!!!
Post a Comment