Monday, February 11, 2008

This week's updates.

Well, Kaylea did not make the top ten finalist of the Regis and Kelly Beautiful Baby Search, but thats ok. She's still the prettiest to me! :-) The kids they did select - 1-2 of them were cute, but IMHO not as cute as Kaylea. But I'm sure every mom will think the same way about their own child. Anyways - Always next year!




Now today - I have reason to celebrate! I had my first weigh in at the Medi-Weightloss Clinic and my jaw dropped to the floor! First off at this clinic the most anyone's lost their first week is 11lbs. (at this particular office) I didn't even want to look at the scale.... I guess I always expect the worst. But I had stuck to my diet for the most part very strictly and worked out 3 days... plus I walked at Disneyworld all day Saturday, so I definitely got my workouts in. My downfall this week was I cheated and ate a Chili Cheese Dog no bun (but since it is protein I remained in Ketosis which was the most important thing.) I just had too much fat and calories with it probably. That was at Disney world. And the night before I had a McDonalds Filet of Fish no bun, no cheese, no sauce. Now I wonder what I would have lost without those?

So I stepped on the scale at the doctor's office and closed my eyes. I didn't even want to look. The nurse said, "Girl you better look at that scale!" WOW! I've lost 13.5 lbs in my first week! 13.5! Can you believe it! I'm their "Biggest Loser"! LOL 5.3 lbs of it was water. 6.2 lbs was pure fat, and 2 lbs was what they call fat free mass (not sure what that is?) But I can't beleive I lost 13.5 lbs..... oh and 3 inches in the waist! Crazy! So let's hope I can keep this energy going and do well this week!

Speaking of Disney world, we went to Disney on Saturday. We chose to go to 1 park - Magic Kingdom! We got lucky because Kaylea got to meet everyone she wanted to namely Cinderella and all the other princesses and the mice from cinderella too! It was a lot of fun. Click the picture below to see pics from our trip or go to:
http://picasaweb.google.com/kayleasmom/Disney

No comments: