Well I started at the Medical Weight Loss Clinic today. Wow its pretty intense! I spent two hours in the doctor's office. I had bloodwork done, an EKG, and a urinalysis. I spent time talking with the doctors about the diet and the foods I can eat as well as all of the medications I will be taking. First off the diet.
I am allowed only 500 Calories per day in lean meats. This includes fish, chicken, seafood, lunch meats, cottage cheese, beef, egg whites, tuna, etc. Now none of it can be cooked with the skin on, nor can I eat the skin. Nor can it be cooked with butter or any other sauce for that matter. So, this should be fun! The first week this is all I can eat. No veggies no fruit, nothing other than the 500 calories per day of protein. Is that healthy and how is it humanly possible?
Yes because I also got two shots in my hip of vitamins B12, B6, Amino acids, and other forms of Vitamin B. and will be getting these twice a week for energy. Also I have vitamin supplement pills I am taking every day along with a fat burner, a colon cleanser and Phendimetrazine (the appetite suppressant). The neat thing is that the appetite suppresant basically goes to your brain and tells it not to send off the signals to my body that I am hungry, and therefore I don't feel hungry. So this should help me keep to 500 cals. a day.
I am optimistic! And I know I need this more than ever now after seeing my results from all the tests! Wow. Its amazing how many pounds of fat someone's body can be made up of! I never would have guessed mine had as much as it did!
So thats it! Thats my first day. Tomorrow I have my first personal training (workout) session with the meanest polish trainer in the industry! Great - at 7am too! I go back to the doctor for another vitamin packed shot on Wednesday and then my next appointment is at 8am on Monday. I will update you on my results after my Monday appointment! :-)
Oh and did I mention I also have to drink 128 ounces of water a day - I think thats like 1 gallon!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AAACCCKKKK!!
Oh..wait...
WTG You CAN do this!!
LOL I know thats what I said! But, thanks Donna! I need all the encouragement I can get!
Post a Comment