I am asking that if you have a second, please say a prayer for my brother Corey. He is on a plane as we speak (left at 7:30am) to go to Colombia (South America). Once he gets there he has to take another plane to a remote location and then drive an hour across Colombia to a mining area all for his job. They are sending 2 other Americans with him, but, the area they are going to is very dangerous. My brother will stand out among the crowd being a 6'6" white guy! Good thing is he speaks spanish. On top of it today is his birthday.
I tried to call him before he left but I didn't know he was leaving at 7:30. Please be in prayer for him today and throughout the week. He will be in Colombia until Friday I think.
On a side note: It makes me sad.... my brother and I haven't been as close since we have grown up and we have lost touch. But, I love him and miss him, and still remember all of our fun memories growing up. You can't always go back to the way things were but at least you can remember the good times... I hope he knows his sister loves him.

No comments:
Post a Comment