Mimi: I wish we could go shopping!
Kaylea: I wanna go 'hoppin' with you too! Oh I wanna go 'hoppin'!
Mimi: Well honey, we can't cause Mimi's knees hurt and my back hurts...
Kaylea: Oh God, peas help Mimi's legs to feel better! Amen.
AFTER HER CHRISTMAS MUSIC SHOW
"Daddy, 'member dat time when you came to my 'chool and Gan'ma and Mimi and Mommy and you were dere and you watched me sing! Den everybody clapped for me and everybody loved me!"
ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS DAY
"Mommy, on Ch'ismas Day you supposed to get snow and Santa brings you candy!"
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!
"Ha Ha Ha Look at those Ch'ismas Lights on those trees dats so funny! Look at those lights on the bushes das so funny to me!"
SHOPPING WITH DADDY!
Kaylea and Daddy were having presents wrapped at the mall:
Kaylea: Who are we wrappin' these presents for my daddy?
Eric: We are wrapping them for my boss.
Kaylea: Who's dat? Mommy?

1 comment:
OH yeah!! Now this one I find funny!! And...I always think it's sweet that she's praying for her Mimi!! It's the way it should be!!
Post a Comment