Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

Not alot is going on this week. Eric and I are both working all the way through till next weekend and then Sat. I finally have a day off! I think I will make a pot of Chili that day and maybe I can talk Eric into making Pumpkin Roll! Eric makes the best Pumpkin Roll! mmmmm......Yummy!

Thanksgiving was good...to me its really just like any other day - only you get better food on that day. It was much more exciting when you were a kid - especially since you got the whole week off of school! See when you are a kid you think life is tough and your parents don't understand how bad it sucks having to go to school till 3pm. I know I was one of those kids who couldn't wait to grow up.... wish someone had knocked some sense into me then cause I would pay money to go back to being "just a kid". As tough as school and kids can be sometimes - it was better dealing with that than having to work your life away! :-) That being said, I am glad to be out of that stage and have my own family now.

So what are my plans for the weekend - other than working? Well tonight I am going to work on posting more ebay stuff. I spent my Black Friday morning shopping at the Bealls Outlet. See while everyone else is out shopping at the malls and the Best Buys - I figured I could get more stuff for less money by going to Bealls Outlet and get designer stuff at 75% off the original clearance price - thats right! And it wasn't as busy in there - cause nobody thinks of that! So I came home with three huge bags of clothes and items for us and to sell on ebay, and I stopped by a yard sale on the way and picked up 5 Ralph Lauren men's shirts size XL and L (totally going on ebay). So I have my work cut out for me.

After doing some ebay posts I have some ads to post on Snowbirdy that just came in. If you haven't checked out my website Snowbirdy.com yet - you should! This was a website concept I came up with when I was pregnant with Kaylea. So we are going on 3 years in business. It doesn't pay the bills, but every now and then it buys us a nice dinner! :-)

I feel like that skit on In Living Color back in the 90's where the Jamaican family was on there and everyone had like 5 jobs - thats me and thats my family! (minus the Jamaican part of course) hahaha.... and on that note - gotta get back to work!

No comments: