Sunday, November 18, 2007

Quotes from Kaylea

Well today is Sunday - and I am at work....as usual. It is our Grand Holiday Tasting (biggest wine tasting all year) and it is all hands on deck. Anywho, Eric and Kaylea have gone to spend part of the day with Gran'pa Wes - as it is his birthday today! :-) Happy Birthday!

So to brighten everyone's day I thought I would share with you some little "Quotes from Kaylea" this week:


Quotes from Kaylea!

1.) A song on the radio said the word "Heaven" Kaylea said, "God is in Heaven!" I said, "Thats right Kaylea and Jesus is too!" To which she replied, "Jesus loves me! And God loves me! And you love me too Mommy! And I love you too!"

2.) Eric and Kaylea were driving by a water fountain in a nearby neighborhood on their way home from work. Kaylea said, "What's that called again Daddy? A Flower Mountain?" hehehe she meant to say "Water Fountain".

3.) Kaylea and I met up with my parents yardsailing on Saturday. Mimi (my mom) was having trouble with her knee hurting so Gada (my dad) helped her to the car. Kaylea said, "Gada dat was soooo sweet of you to help Mimi to da car!"

4.) Kaylea made a placemat for Thanksgiving and some napkin rings at school. On her placemat were pictures of a turkey, corn on the cob, pumpkin pie a plate, spoon, fork, knife and what Mommy called "a boat". Kaylea corrected me, "Mommy dats not a boat dats a flower!" to which I said, "No I don't think so thats a boat." And Kaylea said, "NO MOMMY! Dats the flower boat!" (Well it is Thanksgiving - Its the Mayflower!) I don't think I'd pass "Are you smarter than your two-year old?" LOL

Really though its amazing to me how smart she really is. And her memory is sharp as a tack. She is constantly saying things she remembers, for instance rocking her to sleep last night she said, "Mommy member when me and Madison were running around like crazy bowlin'?" Then she remembered about going to Kentucky to visit Corey, Robyn and the kids. and she just kept talkin' (as she always does!) Then this morning I went to get her out of her crib and she said, "Mommy member they took my blood and I got a bandaid at da doctor?" ;-( aww..... and then she said, "but is ok it made me better".

Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love hearing what little kids have to say. They're so honest with their responses!

She's right...that was a sweet thing for Mike to do for Debi!!