"Well - after trying to stifle our laughter, we decided that we could not reward that behavior so I told her I was not happy that she did not eat her breakfast - and she would have to eat half of mine or we would do the same thing to the cupcakes - throw them away. She ate. :)"
Friday, November 30, 2007
Never come between a woman and her cupcakes!
Here is a really cute story that my mom shared with me about Kaylea this morning:
"Kaylea is getting pretty tricky! She wanted one of those cupcakes you bought her. I told her she had to eat her breakfast first. I went to the bathroom while she was eating her breakfast burrito. Well, somehow, she managed to get out of her seat, dump her breakfast in the trash and went over and said to GaDa 'Gone-Gone! ... Cupcake?' "
"Well - after trying to stifle our laughter, we decided that we could not reward that behavior so I told her I was not happy that she did not eat her breakfast - and she would have to eat half of mine or we would do the same thing to the cupcakes - throw them away. She ate. :)"
"Well - after trying to stifle our laughter, we decided that we could not reward that behavior so I told her I was not happy that she did not eat her breakfast - and she would have to eat half of mine or we would do the same thing to the cupcakes - throw them away. She ate. :)"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment