Wednesday, June 18, 2008

3 Year Old Responsibility


This morning I headed to the gym at 6:30am. Usually when I go to the gym, Kaylea knows she has to wake her daddy up and that is a big task. Waking Eric up can be a very hard thing even for an adult to do... you have to practically pull him out of bed lol.

Well this morning Kaylea woke up and realized Mommy was not there, so she walked over to Eric's side of the bed and started to tickle him and said, "Tickle, tickle tickle!" in her cute little girl giggly voice. It wasn't working I guess, so she piped up and in a very serious tone said, "Daddy you have to wake up! It's my responsibility to wake you up!"

That got Eric up and laughing. I wish I had been there because I've never heard a three year old say the word "Responsibility" before! :-)

She has a better grip on her responsibilities than most adults! I just love these adorable moments... these little phrases just melt your heart away!

1 comment:

DGR said...

Well you know I may be prejudiced but of course I think she's a little genius! I don't know where she heard that word - BIG word!!! Such a little smarty!!!