Kaylea has started her summer lessons at the "Seal Swim School". She took swim classes there two years ago when she was just turning 1 years old and did well, but of course there is only so much a one year old can learn.
Well this year, she is doing awesome! She is in the Level 1 class and this time without parents being in the water with them. They put her under the water almost immediately... this class is obviously more advanced than her previous, but she is loving it. She hasn't cried or fussed, but instead smiles and claps and even screamed out, "I can do it!" Its so fun to watch her in swim class and the instructors there are the best I have seen as far as interacting with kids. They have alot of enthusiasm and are great with the young ones like Kaylea. I will post more pictures and/or video as she progresses this year!
Ms. Alexa guiding Kaylea to the wall while swimming underwater. It looks scary but she was all smiles!

No comments:
Post a Comment