Thursday, August 21, 2008

Home is Where Your Heart Is


Tuesday, Eric was off work and Kaylea's school was cancelled as they anticipated the Tropical Storm Fay coming.....which didn't hit us thankfully. Anyways I love days like this because it gives us a chance to go to lunch together as a family. So Burger King is where we opted to go (as I cheated on my diet with an Original Chicken Sandwich add cheese).

Now Kaylea is a very bright little girl (not that I'm biased) and she is also very sweet and caring. Its amazing how tender her heart is and how loving she can be sometimes. We were having fun playing with the kids meal toy that was a matching game and Kaylea wanted me to keep playing it with her, but we had to head back because I had to work. (She never likes the part where I have to go back to work). I said, "Kaylea, I promise I will play the matching game with you when I get home."

Who knew children were so perceptive? Kaylea said, "But mom you are home! Cause daddy and Kaylea are here and since we are here this is your home!" I couldn't argue with that!
PS - Check out the Vidal Sassoon Hair Model below! lol so cute! Look at that red hair!

No comments: