Hey Everyone! We have been on vacation and just returned (UGH). DisneyWorld rocked and we had a blast! Kaylea's #1 mission and favorite part of the trip was getting to stand in line to meet characters.... of which she met all bu Donald and Daisy Duck.
I myself enjoyed the safari ride. I couldn't believe we were so close to the animals and in a completely open car where the ostrich could come peck us if he wanted to! It was so cool! Eric's favorite part was the Finding Nemo show which I have to agree was really amazing.... the music and singing was great but the entire interpretation with the puppetry was fantastic!
It was so much fun we have dreaded coming back.... but I guess we had to. Here are some of our pictures from our trip! To see all of them click here: http://picasaweb.google.com/kayleasmom/DISNEY2008




No comments:
Post a Comment