So Kaylea agreed on one condition. She requested we make a "Ka-Pow Sign". We were like, "Huh? You speak chinese now?" We had no idea what she meant. SO I asked her to show me what a "Ka-Pow" sign was and she offered for us to make one together. She had me get a piece of paper and a crayon. Then she said, "OK. Draw a big circle and put a line through it. Then draw me in the middle!" There you go folks. The official Ka-Pow sign. It goes on our door each night... so now instead of her busting in our room and jumping in bed, she just continuously knocks until someone tells her she can come in. LOL!
It took us a few days to figure out she had been trying to say a "Keep Out Sign". That toddler language is quite puzzling sometimes!
Well she came to Eric the other day and said, "Daddy I need a Ka-Pow sign for my door with you and mommy on it. If I can't come in your room you can't come in my room!" Nuff said.

No comments:
Post a Comment