Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Day of School

Well today is Kaylea's last day of school before the summer. I can't believe my little girl is growing up! When I dropped her off today I got all of the things she had worked on through the year it was really neat. Also I got her class picture! Notice Kaylea is posed with the boys and is a good 6 inches taller than the rest of her classmates! That's my girl!


Tonight she is going to sing at the Pre-K graduation and then tomorrow her class has a end of the year picnic. Then the summer begins! Kaylea starts swim lessons next week. She will go three times a week for a half hour each time and this year mommies and daddies don't get in the pool with them! (Biting my nails!)

Then she will have three weeks of camp at her current school this summer (just random weeks we picked). Week 1 will be themed Florida Plants and Animals. Week 2 is Camping week where they will camp out in their class, fish in their water table and go on a flashlight adventure! Week 3 is Dr. Seuss book week, and perhaps her favorite I expect as she loves reading and loves all her Dr. Seuss books.

And so the summer begins!

No comments: