Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... been super busy catching up from vacation. So here is an update on what we did for Mother's Day. First we got up and got ready and headed to my mom's house to take "Mimi" to lunch at El Zarape Mexican restaurant. The mexican restaurant trip was part of my Mother's Day present from Eric and Kaylea and so I brought my mom along for the ride. Mother's Day was a great excuse for cheating on my diet! We had very yummy flan and Kaylea loved her fried ice cream as you can see in the picture!

After lunch we headed to Eric's mom's house to wish her a Happy Mother's Day and from there we al headed to eric's Uncle Tommy's house to plant a garden in honot of Eric's grandmother. Everyone brought a plant and/or seeds and I know Grandma was happy.

After planting the garden we hung out, ate dinner, and the kids swam. Look at this adorable couple pictured below! :-)

Sean-y, Courtney, and Kaylea
all enjoyed time in the swimming pool!

After dinner and after swimming Kaylea and everyone else ate some juicy watermelon (except me of course cause I don't like Watermelon).

It was a very Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: