Monday, April 7, 2008

Kaylea Says the Darndest Things!

News Alert: Summer lost 5.4 lbs this week for a grand total of 35.7 - and she has on size 16 pants today! Woooo hooooo! Now on to the blog:

Kaylea was driving in the car with us this weekend and said, "Mommy, look at your hair. Its Black.... (she hesitated)... and Gray! Yeah your hair is Gray just like Gada's!"
____________________________________

On Friday I received an email from my mom. She watches Kaylea during the day and will share some funny moments with me via email. Here was the email:

"ROFLMAO - She just had one side of her diaper (pull-up) opened up and was trying to put water (from her sippy cup) in it. I asked her what she was doing. Her response: "I'm waterin' my butt so it can grow bigger - and bigger - and BIGGER - like my Mommy and Daddy!""
____________________________________

Kaylea's vocabulary is really growing. Last week it was the use of the word, "interesting". This week she used the word "interrupting". Kaylea was humming a tune and Eric started talking to me. She said, "Daddy, I was trying to sing a song about Kaylea Jade, and you were interrupting me!"
____________________________________

News Alert #2: Kaylea successfully pee pee'd and poo poo'd in the potty friday, saturday and sunday! We are on a roll folks! Wooo hoooo!

Here is also a picture of Kaylea's newest dress design. What do you think? Fashionista in the making?


1 comment:

Donna said...

I really like this first photo of Kaylea...very nice. She's just like all kids in that they'll keep you humble..not a doubt about it!

By the way....a very big WTG on your continuing weight loss!! You're getting there!!! Step by step! How's the exercising going this week??