Well today is the start of a brand new week! I have one more week of work and then vacation! Finally! Whew! Good news this week: I weighed in this morning for another 2 lb. loss. My grand total is now 40 lbs I've lost since I started on 2/4/08. Thats 40 lbs in 12 weeks! Not bad if I do say so myself! My initial goal was 80 lbs so today I made my halfway mark! I'm pretty proud of myself but not ready to stop yet!
On Saturday my mom and I went shopping at "Avenue" a store like Lane Bryant that serves women 14 and up. Unbelievably almost nothing fit me in the store! I finally settled on some items that we size 14! I was speechless! I will have to post pictures soon, but just wanted to share my excitement. Next week I'm headed to Kentucky to visit with my family. I'm going with Kaylea and my mom. I wonder if anyone will recognize me since the weight loss? LOL
Then, Eric and I will be going on a short 3 day cruise to the Bahamas! I'm pretty excited about that! 3 days is good... long enough to let me cheat a little on the diet... but not so long I gain 10 pounds!
As for an update on Kaylea she is growing up faster than ever. Her favorite cartoon to watch right now is an old 90s DVD of Alvin & the Chipmunks. One of the episodes is the chipmunks reenactment of the movie "BIG" and the other episode is a reenactment of the movie Back to the Future". So Kaylea has a huge imagination lately. She has lots of imaginary friends and plays pretend all the time. The chipmunks (Alvin, Simon and Theodore) go with us everywhere we go. This weekend Kaylea built a time machine to transport her to work and make copies of "paypal" (little note cards she was playing with at Kinkos). Then she grew up big into a grownup and became a mommy. Then she said she was upset cause she really wanted to be a kid againl. I can't wait to see what this week brings!

No comments:
Post a Comment